Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Too Faced Natural Eye Kit Review.

Hey you guys! Today I am reviewing the Too Faced Natural Eye Kit. You can purchase this at Sephora or Ulta for $35. It comes with 9 different eyeshadows, 3 of them are 2g and 6 of them are 0.9g. These are very unique nudes and you can defiantly create a bunch of looks with them. All of the shadows are very pigmented and creamy. The mattes are AMAZING. 


Bigger shadows;


Heaven - A matte cream color. One of my favorite highlights. Not extremely pigmented but I like that about it because it makes a good highlight. 


Silk Teddy- A shimmery pink/peachy champagne color. Very creamy and pigmented. More of a metallic finish. Exactly like Stila Kitten e/s and Mac Grand Entrance e/s


Nude Beach- A EXTREMELY glitter pink/peachy champagne color. Pretty similar to nude beach but with extreme shimmer which leads to extreme fallout. My least favorite shadow. 


Smaller Shadows;


Velvet Revolver- A cool toned medium matte brown. Very pigmented and creamy. Love to use this as a defining crease color and transitional color.


Push Up- My favorite color from this palette! A medium pinky bronze with shimmer and a slight metallic finish. If you guys know any dupes please let me know!


Honey Pot- A shimmer gold. More on the lighter and yellow side. Metallic finish. 


Sexpresso- A matte dark brown. Its cool toned. Nice a pigmented but I find it not as buttery as the other mattes.


Erotica- A dark navy with gold glitter. Reminds me of nude beach glitter wise but not as much fall out. 


Cocoa Puff- A dark warm brown with gold glitter. I've never experienced fall out with this shade but I would use caution. 


Overall I would really recommend this palette. It is not that expensive for all of the shadows you get and their quality. (I will post pictures and swatchs later!)



No comments:

Post a Comment