Thursday, March 31, 2011

UDPP vs. Michael Todd Eyeshadow Base(Review)

Hi my loves! So today I'm going to talk about eyeshadow primers. I have a couple but today I'm just going to compare two. First I would like to thank you guys for supporting my blog! You don't know how much it means to me! Please tell all your friends about my blog :) 


Okay, so today I'm comparing the Urban Decay Primer Potion vs. the Michael Todd Eyeshadow Base. I've had the MTEB for about 2 months, and the UDPP for about 1. The textures are way different, the UDPP being more thin and sheer with the Michael Todd being more thick and creamy. I find the UDPP doesn't cover vains and any discoloration in the eye area, which can be seen through eyeshadows. The Michael Todd, with it being a thicker formula does cover vains. Also I find that the MT makes the shadows way more vibrant than the UDPP. I found that blending with the UDPP is HORRIBLE! The shadows get all patchy and stick to random places and more than once I've had to take off the shadows and restart. The Michael Todd makes blending the shadows wonderful! Its so easy with that primer! The lasting power is pretty similar so if thats all you want than you can get either one. Obviously my pick is the Michael Todd Eyeshadow Base. I think though if I had the UDPP first I would love it. I don't understand how people can have that as their HG primer. The Michael Todd is worlds better.

2 comments:

  1. hmm..guess that means i have to try it! lol thanks for this review!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the review! My friend is always pushing me to go with Urban Decay eyeshadow primer, but your review makes me want the MT much more :]

    ReplyDelete